Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Clarisonic PLUS

Hello Beauty,

I finally jump on the wagon of the Clarisonic Skin Cleansing world! Let me tell you that I just waited so long to purchase this machine. And I must say that why I waited this long!
(Well, to tell you the truth, I think because of monetary reason:( do I really need to spend this much for this machine?) Yeah, this baby cost over $200.oo !!!! I know pretty pricey just to clean your skin...let's forget about the price for a moment and tell you the good benefits of Clarisonic. It will gently clean your skin and pores without harsh abrasion or chemicals. I use mine with my Purity Simple by Philosophy:).  The cleansing is so effective that your skincare products absorb better.  I purchased mine in July and to this day been using it daily. Now, I am embarrass to say that I am hook using my Clarisonic!!!!  I started noticing changes on my skin just after couple of use. And liking the results am seeing:) its true my serums and moisturizer absorb better!!! Yes, I do have pores:) but luckily my pores are not humongously big! LOL  My face feels really clean after using it. I can really tell the difference between regular washing your face  and using the Clarisonic.  For me, I can truly say that it was so worth it buying and have made a good investment taking care of my skin.  I love it so much that I also decided to get the Clarisonic MIA in Berry, for traveling.
Because I wouldn't want to leave without it!!!! This product is amazing:)

So if you are still thinking about it and ready to join the wagon of Clarisonic world, head to your local Sephora, Nordstrom or checkout Clarisonic.com
Good luck and happy shopping!!!!!

FYI: Clarisonic PLUS sells for $225.00 plus tax
         Clarisonic MIA sells for $149.00 plus tax

No comments:

Post a Comment