Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Aveda Volumizing Tonic

Hello Beauties,

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!!!!! Now that everyone is back to their regular schedule and caught up with the duties at home I managed to squezzed in this little review of Aveda Volumizing Tonic.  Well let me tell you, Alleluja!!!!!!! I have found my magic concotion for my fine dark brown hair to give it more volume.  We love our big hair in Texas!!! (LOL) I purchase the product without thinking that it would give me what I've been looking for a long time.  I've tried different hair products to give my fine hair volume and found nothing to satisfy me :( From mousse, hair thickening serum, and yes a root volumizer whatever  is out there!! For so long I ended my hope and search and just really gave up.  Then, about 2 weeks ago when I was at the mall after checking out the Mac new collection of "Feline" I run across this product at the Aveda store.  They were having the promotion of the new hairspray that will give you a 24hr hold. Yes!!!!! 24hr hold, that's amazing.....anyway I found my self inside and got curios about a different product.  I started to asked question about it and the sales associates started to give me all the good info and benefits that i will encounter using this product.  So, I got sucked to buying it and I said to myself another product to get disappointment and not work for me:( See how very optimistic I am, I already decided that it was not going to work for me!!!  A waste of money again....
so later that evening I couldn't wait to try it out. I washed my hair again so I can find out if this is the ONE! I follow the simple instruction from the bottle and proceed to dry my hair with it.  Half way thru my drying hair I could already feel the difference in my strands of hair. (texture) It really gave me the volume i been looking for and gave my hair a shine which is a plus for me^-* So the end result, I was very impress and satisfy and yeah glad that I found it without looking for it.  Which by the way, works better for me, did that ever happen to you?  So, now its part of my daily routine in my hair care products. I would repurchase this product again..If anyone of you out there looking for a hair volumizer try checking out this tonic at your local Aveda store or salon when they sell Aveda products. 
Till next time again, hope I gave you some helpful info.
Happy hair day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment